THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As you use the Website, you may be asked to create an account or provide several types of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable, indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of, and interaction with, the Website (collectively, “Usage Information”).
When you interact with us on the website, we may ask you to provide Personal Information. Depending upon the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
- e-mail address
- date of birth
- mailing address
- mobile phone number
- other personal information as necessary
You may choose not to provide any Personal Information that we ask for. However, if you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we ask for in connection with a particular activity, you may not be able to participate in that activity or the full functions of the Website.
We may use certain standard web measurement and tracking technologies such as “cookies,” web server logs, or other statistics programs to collect Usage Information and track and record how you use the Website. This data is anonymous and does not personally identify you. Usage Information helps us measure the success of the Website and its features or pages and to improve your online experience. Your browser may have an option that allows you to accept cookies, reject cookies, or receive notification when a cookie is sent, but you should note that the use of such restrictive browser settings may limit your use of the Website. In addition, we may utilize use web beacons (also known as “action tags” or “one pixel .gif files”) to recognize you when you visit the Website. We do not use spyware, adware or any other similarly intrusive software. We may also use other technology, called clear GIFs, to provide us with other important anonymous information, such as when an e-mail has been opened.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or media partners to serve ads on our Website and/or on the sites on which we advertise. Please note that these companies may use Usage Information about your visit to the applicable site in accordance with the policies on the site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. In addition, we may use web beacons provided by third-party advertising companies to help manage our online advertising. These web beacons enable us to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this Website to learn which advertisements bring users to our Website. To learn more about third-party advertising companies, cookies and how to “opt-out” of this type of advertising from certain companies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your information for only the following business purposes:
- to provide goods or services you request;
- to respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
- to analyze, manage and improve the Website;
- to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with information about iPSE-U.S. or our business partners;
- to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
- to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Website; or
- for any other specific business purpose stated at the time you provide your information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you:
- when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities;
- respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with local, state or federal laws;
- to our agents, vendors or service providers who provide services to us or perform functions on our behalf;
- to our business partners for research, analytical and marketing purposes, and/or to our affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing any request on your behalf; or
- otherwise with your consent.
We may use your Usage Information to identify and develop products and services that may be of interest to you and/or share this information with certain third parties for direct marketing purposes with respect to special offers, products, services, programs, promotions, surveys, publications, invitations or other opportunities that may be of interest to certain demographic groups.
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may be entitled to request disclosure regarding how we share your Usage Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes (“Information-Sharing Disclosure”). To the extent required by applicable law, we shall provide the Information-Sharing Disclosure to you upon your written request to iPSE-U.S., 535 Griswold Street, Detroit, MI 48226.
Please note that if you provide information to us via a social media site or participate in a social media site linked to the Website, you consent to our use of your information for any reason as if it were submitted to us directly via the Website.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, by mail, or by telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all promotional e-mail messages will also contain information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further promotional e-mail communications from us.
We take commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Information submitted via the Website or otherwise collected or possessed by iPSE-U.S. However, your email transmissions and/or other communications containing Personal Information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the Website may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. We do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your Personal Information, we take commercially reasonable steps to limit access to your Personal Information to only those persons whom we determine need access to the Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. For the avoidance of doubt, we expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Personal Information or Usage Information.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Copyright 2018: iPSE-U.S., 535 Griswold Street, Detroit, MI 48226.